The Digital Health Coalition Announces 2016 Additions to DHC Health Scholars
Release Date: February 11, 2016
The Digital Health Coalition is proud to announce the addition of new members to the prestigious DHC Health Scholars. 2016 additions include Directors of Digital Communications and Strategy teams, Heads of Customer Engagements and Medical Scientific Operations, as well as Brand Leads.
DHC Health Scholars have the vital role of providing thought leader insights on specific trends and issues facing the industry, as well as reacting to legislative and regulatory actions. All Health Scholars interact with the DHC on a personal basis, and express individual opinions, not specifically representative of their employer. The following eleven individuals are now DHC Health Scholars:
- Daniel J. Gandor, Head of Takeda Digital Accelerator – USA, Takeda
- Cynthia Guerra, Senior Director, Head of Medical Scientific Operations, Acorda Therapeutics
- Laura Kolodjeski, Director, Digital Strategy & Operations, Sanofi
- Lars Merk, Marketing Director, Astra Zeneca US Diabetes
- Deb Nevins, Senior Associate Director, Customer Engagement Strategist, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Amanda Phraner, Director Digital Communications, Baxalta
- Alison Reichert, Director, Digital Strategy and Data Innovation, Pfizer
- Michael Russo, Executive Director, Corporate Digital Strategy & Innovation, Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Kevin Ryan, Associate Director, Multi-Channel HUB, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Debra Sangiuliano, Director, Pfizer
- Steve Sudovar, Senior Associate Director, Customer Engagement, Boehringer Ingelheim
“We feel fortunate to have such a dynamic and insightful group of individuals working with the Digital Health Coalition,” states Joe Farris, co-founder of the Digital Health Coalition and Board President. “We are confident that with the input of these exceptional individuals, the DHC will be able to deliver on the mission of serving as a collective voice and industry rallying point for the discussion of the current and future issues relevant to digital innovation in healthcare.”
The Digital Health Coalition is a 501c3 nonprofit think tank. Since 2011, the DHC has worked vigorously to build a stronger, more vibrant industry of digital marketing and communications professionals. DHC accomplishes this through its advocacy work on public policy issues; projects with partners; research and information sharing, and network building. A full current list of DHC Health Scholars is available on the website: https://digitalhealthcoalition.org/dhc-scholars/.
To learn more about the DHC and partnership opportunities, please contact Christine Franklin at [email protected]